You can reset or change your Earth Class Mail password at any time. This ‘how-to’ guide will show you the steps to reset a forgotten password, and how to change a password through your account’s interface.
Please note that an Earth Class Mail representative will never ask you for your password.
Resetting A Forgotten Password
1. Click Forgot Password on the login page.
2. If not already entered, enter the email or username associated with your account, and then hit “Send.”
3. A temporary link that enables you to change your password will appear in your email. Hit “Update your password” in that email.
4. Enter a password that meets the minimum requirements necessary for a secure password in the space labeled “New Password.” Re-enter your new password in the space labeled “Confirm New Password.” Once filled, hit Change Password.
A message will appear affirming the password change and you will be redirected to the login page.
Changing Your Password from within your account
1. When logged into your account, click Settings > Security.
2. Enter your Current Password.
3. Enter your New Password. The new password must meet the requirements listed on the Security page.
4. Re-Type your New Password, and click the Save button or hit Enter on your keyboard.
A message will appear saying “Your Password Has Been Changed.”