This form will be valid as long as you are using the same address and recipients. If the address or recipients change, then you will need to fill out a new one for the new address or new recipient.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit a USPS Change of Address form to forward my mail?
- I used my address to file my business with the state and/or annual reports. Now what?
- Can LegalZoom help me make changes to other areas where I may have used this address?
- How long can I continue to use the prior address?
- What if I want to use a different address than the one you assigned me?
- How often will I need to fill out Form 1583?
- What’s happening to my mail if the former address is no longer available?
- Why did you choose this new address for me?
- Why did you change my business address?