In order to minimize disruption to your virtual mail access, we have already updated your account with your new address. We recommend updating your contacts directly as soon as possible, along with any government filings, marketing materials, and other areas where you may have used the prior address.
Articles in this section
- Can I submit a USPS Change of Address form to forward my mail?
- I used my address to file my business with the state and/or annual reports. Now what?
- Can LegalZoom help me make changes to other areas where I may have used this address?
- How long can I continue to use the prior address?
- What if I want to use a different address than the one you assigned me?
- How often will I need to fill out Form 1583?
- What’s happening to my mail if the former address is no longer available?
- Why did you choose this new address for me?
- Why did you change my business address?