Earth Class Mail facilities are not equipped to ship hazmat materials or alcohol. If a shipment arrives to Earth Class Mail and bears these markings we will refuse it and return to sender. If the item is not properly marked and is received at Earth Class Mail we will make every attempt to return it to the sender at no cost to you. Pressurized materials can be shipped domestically via ground services, but not via air or internationally, including alcohol based perfumes. Please see our Acceptable Use Policy for more details.
Articles in this section
- Creating an international shipment
- Select Documents, Merchandise, or Returned Goods for International Shipments?
- Can I pick up my mail in person?
- Restricted Items
- What is the AES ITN for international shipments?
- Which shipping carriers do you use?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Are there special considerations for shipping bulky items?
- Do you charge any handling fees in addition to shipping costs?
- Can you bundle items into a single shipment?