We make it easy for you to ship or forward mail items around the world directly from your inbox. Simply add a Shipping Address to your account and then place the order through the Actions or Bulk Actions Menu.
Adding a Shipping Address
1. Menu > Settings > Shipping Addresses
2. Select “Add New” to create a Shipping address.
3. Fill out the information for the address you would like to ship to in the space provided, and click “Create”.
After adding the address, it will be saved so you have the option to select it when shipping a piece of mail.
Shipping a Piece of Mail
1. Select a piece of mail > Click “Ship” in the top bar of buttons.
2. Select an address to receive the shipment, or add a new one from the window. Choose to include “Shipping Insurance” and whether or not you want to require a “Signature on Delivery” before hitting “Continue.”
3. Select your carrier, rate, and your date to ship.
4. Hit “Submit” to finalize your shipment!
Viewing and Cancelling the Request
Once we’ve received the request, an orange icon will appear with mail items that are set to ship.
If you want to cancel the request, simply click the orange icon > click the X to Cancel Shipment before its scheduled delivery date.
To view the status of your request, select the mail item’s “Details.” (You can also cancel the request by selecting “Cancel” here.)
Shipping Multiple Mail Items (Bulk Shipping)
You can also ship multiple mail items at once. Simply click the box next to a piece of mail, and once you’ve selected all the items you want to ship, click “Ship.” If you wish to ship all of the items on a page, you can select the checkbox next to "Scan" to select all of the visible items, as seen here:
However, please note that you will not be able to select the "Ship" button if you have selected items that are pending an action. You can see if items are pending if they have an orange icon next to them, as seen here:
In this example, the items are pending a Scan. The same can be true for anything pending a deposit or pending a shipment. If you select all items and find that they Ship button is grayed out, be sure to go through your list of selected items and de-select any items that are pending an action.
Shipping Multiple Mail Items on Multiple Pages
If you wish to ship items that are on separate pages of your inbox in the same shipment, you can absolutely do so. First, you must select the items in question on the first page, and then go ahead and create the shipment by selecting "Ship". Complete the shipment as normal.
Once you have created the shipment, you can then go to the next page where your other items are located. Select the items in question, and select "Ship" again. However, now you will see the page appear for "Add to or create new shipment:
Simply select your existing shipment, and your items will be added to it.
- Read additional information on Earth Class Mail's Shipping.