When shipping items outside of the United States. If the value of the goods is greater than $2,500, you need to provide an Automated Export System (AES) Internal Transaction Number (ITN) for your shipment. Your ITN will look like “AES X20120502123456”. To get an ITN you will need to do so through the AESdirect system which is now hosted in the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE). You can find a link to ACE secure data portal here https://ace.cbp.dhs.gov/ .
Articles in this section
- Can I pick up my mail in person?
- Restricted Items
- What is the AES ITN?
- Which shipping carriers do you use?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Are there special considerations for shipping bulky items?
- Do you charge any handling fees in addition to shipping costs?
- Can you bundle items into a single shipment?
- How can I make sure that my shipment is signed for when it arrives?
- What if I need my shipment to arrive on a Saturday?