As always, we remain dedicated to providing a service that offers a seamless, hassle free document workflow and we’ve recently added some exciting new features that help do just that. We’ve enabled full text search for all of your envelopes and documents. This feature is now available for any customer with an account created after February 15th, 2014.
Full Text Search
You are now able to search both the text on the outside of envelope as well as the contents of the scanned document itself. You can also search based on the specific item id number of a mail piece.
How to Search
Once you have logged in to your account:
- Click on ‘Search Mail…’ under Mailbox Folders on the far left of the user interface
- A pop-up window will appear giving you the option to search based on Item ID or Item Text
- Item ID: This is the item ID a unique number assigned by us to each mail piece with the barcode we use for tracking
- Item Text: Here you can search for envelope text, such as sender information as well as text contained within the scanned document itself
- Hit ‘Enter’ or click ‘Search’
It’s that easy to search your mailbox and documents.
Remember, if you have any questions we’re happy to help. Our live customer support team is standing by.
Monday - Friday
6am-6pm Pacific Time