If you have completed the notarization of your USPS 1583 form and are expecting mail but haven't seen it in your account, there are a couple of things you can check:
- If you have chosen to forward your mail, make sure you have filed a Change of Address request with the USPS. Please note, it can take up to two weeks for your mail to be received.
- If not, please ensure that you have notified individual senders of your new address, making sure to include the ECM number.
Mail processing may be delayed for any of these reasons:
- The address is incorrect. Make sure that the street number and address matches your ECM address and includes your ECM number. You can use the "My Address" tool in your account to see exactly how to format your address.
- The ECM number is not on the mail piece.
- The recipient on the mail item is not listed on your account and might be in your "Unassigned" folder.
If you have checked everything and still do not see your mail, you can contact us at email@example.com so we can help. If you have a tracking number, please send that information in your support request as this is the best way to confirm the receipt of mail.