We make it easy to automatically upload scans of your physical mail to some of your favorite cloud storage devices. Whether uploading for additional storage, security, or simply preference, this article will guide you through getting scans auto-uploaded to Box, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
Set Up Auto-Upload
Make sure that you’ve established integrations with your third-party cloud storage providers before attempting to set up your Auto-Upload rule.
1. Click Menu > Setting > Automation Rules
2. Select the “Add New” button. (Any existing rules you have configured on your account, like Auto-Scan, will be displayed on this page.)
3. Start creating your rule by giving it a description or name, like “Auto-Upload.” Next, select the recipient you want the rule to apply for. Only mail that’s addressed to the specific recipient will be affected. Click next after filling in each of the spaces.
4. Select “An item has been scanned” as the triggering event > click Next.
5. Select “Send to Box, Send to Dropbox, and/or Send To Google Drive” as the triggered action > click Next.
6. Click Next to go past additional configurations.
7. We recommend including all mail items > Click Next. (We’ll show you how to keep Junk Mail out of your automation rule in the next step.)
8. Click “Exclude items that meet these conditions:” > Click “Match the following mail classes:” > Click “Select Bulk Classes.” > Click Next. (This should keep junk mail items from being automatically uploaded.)
9. Review your rule > Click Create Rule.
Congratulations! All of your mail scans will now be automatically uploaded to your favorite cloud storage devices.