We want to help you keep junk mail out of your inbox. That’s why we created Auto-Recycle Junk Mail, a free automation rule that will automatically send any junk mail that arrives in your inbox straight to our recycling bins.
Configuring Auto-Recycle Junk Mail
1. Click Menu > Settings > Automation Rules
2. Select the “Add New” button. (Any existing rules you have configured on your account, like Auto-Scan, will be displayed on this page.)
3. Start creating your rule by giving it a description or name, like “Auto-Recycle Junk Mail” Next, select the recipient you want the rule to apply for. Only mail that’s addressed to the specific recipient will be affected. Click next after filling in each of the spaces.
4. To ensure that any junk mail that may arrive in your inbox is recycled, select when “a new item is delivered” and “a new item is transferred.” Click next.
5. Select Recycle > Click next.
6. Select Next on the Configure Actions tab since recycling does not require additional configuration.
7. Select “Include items that meet all these conditions:” > Select “Match the following mail classes:” > Select “Bulk Classes.” Bulk Classes are those typically used for junk mail. Once these criteria have been selected, click Next.
8. Choose to “Exclude no items.”
9. After reviewing your confirmation summary, you can either click the Back button to make changes. Otherwise, click Create Rule to finish.
Congratulations! Junk mail will now be automatically recycled.