We make it easy for you to ship or forward mail items around the world directly from your inbox.
Adding a Shipping Address
1. When logged into your account, click the Support icon on the bottom left of the interface to access your Settings.
Once you are in your Account Settings, select "Shipping Addresses".
2. Select “Add New” to create a Shipping address.
3. Fill out the information for the address you would like to ship to in the space provided, and click “Create”.
After adding the address, it will be saved so you have the option to select it when shipping a piece of mail.
Shipping a Piece of Mail
1. Select a piece of mail > Click “Ship” from the row of action buttons.
2. Select an address to receive the shipment, or add a new one from the window. Choose to include “Shipping Insurance” and whether or not you want to require a “Signature on Delivery” before hitting “Continue.”
3. Select your carrier, rate, and your date to ship.
4. Hit “Submit” to finalize your shipment!
- Read additional information on Earth Class Mail's Shipping.