Our notifications keep you informed about the activity in your inbox; we can alert you to actions in progress (like shipments and check deposits), have PDFs of scanned mail delivered to your email, and even include daily, weekly, or monthly summaries of the mail in your inbox. Use our default settings, or make changes that fit your needs.
Note that notifications are sent to the email address that registered the account. However, you may add an additional email address for receiving alerts and notifications.
Customizing Your Notification Preferences
1. When logged into your account, click Menu > Settings > and under Your Settings > Notification Preferences.
2. Alert Options
You can control...
- Whether or not to add an additional email address to receive notifications
- The contents of those notifications with the “Email Alert Options.”
- Whether or not to include images of mail envelopes
- Whether or not you want to have your mail’s scanned PDF contents included in emails.
3. Email Alert Frequency
Email alerts are great for keeping up with the state of your inbox. You can have daily, weekly, or monthly summaries of the mail in your inbox sent directly to your email.