The following questions will only be used to complete the USPS Form 1583. We will not share
your personal information under any circumstance.
Please copy and paste the following questions and answers in your email response to email@example.com. Once we receive your information we will complete your form and direct you to our online notary partner for notarization.
- Do you have a valid US Social Security Number (Yes or No)?
- What is your personal phone number?
- Will you be using this as a business address?
- If so, what is the name and address of the business or organization?
- What products or services does your business provide? (Retail, Software, Healthcare
- What is the business phone number?
- Was your business officially registered as an LLC, LLP or Incorporated? If so, what was
the County and State it was registered in?
- If your business has already been registered, what was the date of registration?
- What is your title within the company? (CEO, Founder, Manager, etc.)
The USPS requires you to present two types of personal identification to a notary to verify that
you are the Applicant. Please prepare one from the Primary list of identifications and one from
the Secondary list of identifications (see below).
10. What are the two types of personal ID you will be presenting?
11. What is the home address on one of the personal ID’s you’ll present?
This ID must include the Applicant's photograph and cannot be expired.
- State Issued Driver’s License
- State Issued Identification Card
- United States Passport
- United States Passport Card
- Certificate of United States Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Foreign Passport
- Alien Registration Card
This ID must include the Applicant's home address and the Applicant's name as listed in the Primary ID.
- State Issued Driver’s License (if you are not using this as your Primary ID)
- State Issued Identification Card (if you are not using this as your Primary ID)
- Vehicle Insurance Policy (NOT renewal statement or verification of insurance)
- Vehicle Insurance Card (must have the policy number and the current period of policy)
- Vehicle Registration Card (NOT the Title)
- Voter Registration Card
- Current Lease
- Home Insurance Policy (NOT renewal statement or verification of insurance or declaration page)
- Renter’s Insurance Policy (NOT renewal statement or verification of insurance or
- Foreign Issued Driver’s License
- Concealed Carry License (must have address)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.