You can reset or change your Earth Class Mail password at any time. This ‘how-to’ guide will show you the steps to reset a forgotten password, and how to change a password through your account’s interface.
Please note that an Earth Class Mail representative will never ask you for your password.
Resetting A Forgotten Password
1. Click Forgot Password on the login page.
2. If not already entered, enter the email or username associated with your account, and then hit “Send.”
3. A temporary link that enables you to change your password will appear in your email. Hit “Update your password” in that email.
4. Enter a password that meets the minimum requirements necessary for a secure password in the space labeled “New Password.” Re-enter your new password in the space labeled “Confirm New Password.” Once filled, hit Change Password.
A message will appear affirming the password change and you will be redirected to the login page.
Changing Your Password
1. When logged into your account, click Menu > Settings > and underneath Your Settings > Security.
2. Enter your Current Password.
3. Enter your New Password. The new password must meet the requirements listed on the Security page.
4. Re-Type your New Password, and click the Save button or hit Enter on your keyboard.
A message will appear saying “Your Password Has Been Changed.”