As always, we remain dedicated to providing you a service that offers a seamless, hassle free document workflow. One of our most exciting features to help make your life easy is the ability to send scanned documents to the cloud. We currently support Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
Check out the step-by-step video guide here:
Upload your documents to the Cloud
The first thing you’ll need to do is link your cloud storage account. We’ve made this super easy to do.
Once you’ve logged in to your account:
- Click ‘Send’ in the menu bar
- Select ‘Send to Cloud…’ from the dropdown menu
- A notification dialogue will pop up asking if you would like to link an account, Click ‘Yes’
- Click ‘Link Account’
- Select the cloud storage of your choice (You can link multiple accounts if you’d like)
- Name the Cloud Storage account and click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Grant Access’
- Sign in to your cloud storage account
- To allow Earth Class Mail access to your cloud storage account > Click ‘Accept’
- Click ‘Close’
Your account has been linked and you are ready to begin uploading documents to the cloud. To do so, return to your mailbox, select a single image or multiple images and under the Send menu, select ‘Send to Dropbox, Google Drive, or Box. Eazy peezy.
Remember, if you have any questions we’re happy to help. Our live customer support is standing by.