Shipping costs are calculated based on the shipping carrier, method, size and weight, and destination. At the time you prepare your shipment, you'll get a choice of shipping methods based on the destination. Each shipping method will show an estimate of the shipping charges that is supplied by the shipping carrier. Choose the shipping method that meets your needs and click submit.
Articles in this section
- Creating an international shipment
- Select Documents, Merchandise, or Returned Goods for International Shipments?
- Can I pick up my mail in person?
- Restricted Items
- What is the AES ITN for international shipments?
- Which shipping carriers do you use?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Are there special considerations for shipping bulky items?
- Do you charge any handling fees in addition to shipping costs?
- Can you bundle items into a single shipment?