Shipping costs are calculated based on shipping method, size and weight, and destination. At the time you prepare your shipment, you'll get a choice of shipping methods based on the destination. Each shipping method will show an estimate of the shipping charges that is supplied by the shipping carrier.
Articles in this section
- Restricted Items
- What is the AES ITN?
- Which shipping carriers do you use?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Are there special considerations for shipping bulky items?
- Do you charge any handling fees in addition to shipping costs?
- Can you bundle items into a single shipment?
- How can I make sure that my shipment is signed for when it arrives?
- What if I need my shipment to arrive on a Saturday?
- Are there limits on the size of shipment Earth Class Mail can receive?