Signing up for Earth Class Mail takes only minutes, and you can start receiving mail as soon as you get your Welcome email. After signup, it is important to complete the Postal Consent Form and to inform senders of your new address. For more information, see our Getting Started page.
Articles in this section
- How long will you store my mail & package items?
- Where is my mail?
- I have opted out of using Notarize, where do I mail my notarized USPS 1583 form?
- How quickly do you verify my account after I complete the notarization of the USPS 1583 form?
- Does the USPS 1583 form initiate mail forwarding?
- How do I receive mail in my account?
- Do I need to complete the Postal Consent Form (Form 1583)?
- How long does it take to sign up?
- Are there long term contracts?
- Which items will come to my new Earth Class Mail address?