Yes, there are limits to the size of packages that we can receive. Any items larger than 19" x 14" x 12" or heavier than 20 pounds may be refused.
Articles in this section
- Creating an international shipment
- Select Documents, Merchandise, or Returned Goods for International Shipments?
- Can I pick up my mail in person?
- Restricted Items
- What is the AES ITN for international shipments?
- Which shipping carriers do you use?
- How much does shipping cost?
- Are there special considerations for shipping bulky items?
- Do you charge any handling fees in addition to shipping costs?
- Can you bundle items into a single shipment?