It is up to you to determine what mail Earth Class Mail receives. You have the option to file a Change of Address with the US Post Office, or inform individual senders of your new mailing address directly. Earth Class Mail will not give out your address; you control what mail comes to us.
Articles in this section
- How long will you store my mail & package items?
- Where is my mail?
- I have opted out of using Notarize, where do I mail my notarized USPS 1583 form?
- How quickly do you verify my account after I complete the notarization of the USPS 1583 form?
- Does the USPS 1583 form initiate mail forwarding?
- How do I receive mail in my account?
- Do I need to complete the Postal Consent Form (Form 1583)?
- How long does it take to sign up?
- Are there long term contracts?
- Which items will come to my new Earth Class Mail address?