Effective Monday, March 13, 2017 the operations currently being offered at the Seattle processing facility located at 113 Cherry St. Seattle, WA 98104 will be migrated to the Beaverton processing facility located at 9450 SW Gemini Drive, Beaverton, OR 97008.
In order to ensure a seamless migration of these operations, the following milestones will need to be achieved:
- Friday February 24, 2017 will be the last day customers will be allowed to:
- Request pickups at the Seattle facility.
- Friday March 3, 2017 will be the last day customers will be allowed to:
- Pickup mail items from the Seattle facility.
- Process scheduled shipments from the Seattle facility.
After the close of business on Friday, March 10, 2017 the following actions will be taken:
- All pending pickups for the Seattle facility will be cancelled.
- All pending shipments from the Seattle facility will be updated to be shipped from the Beaverton processing facility after Monday March 13, 2016.
- All mail items and packages will be securely transported to the Beaverton facility by Earth Class Mail team members.
- All mail delivery to the Seattle facility will continue undisrupted.
- All mail scans and shreds at the Seattle facility will continue undisrupted.
"I have mail items in storage at the Seattle facility that I don’t want moved to Beaverton."
You can schedule and complete pickup of your items on or before Friday, February 24, 2017. Additionally, you can schedule a shipment to occur on or before Friday, March 3 2017.
“I have already scheduled a delivery from the Seattle facility after Friday March 3, 2016."
You can update your shipment request to be processed on or before Friday, March 3, 2017 or it will be updated to ship from our Beaverton, OR processing center.
“I receive mail at the Seattle facility."
Your mail delivery to the Seattle facility will continue to be received and processed by Earth Class Mail at our Beaverton facility, and your address will NOT change.
“I receive packages at the Seattle facility."
We will automatically reroute your packages to the Beaverton facility, and you can ship those packages anywhere you like. If you’d like to pick up those packages in person, we recommend shipping via Fedex to a Fedex facility in Seattle.
“I prefer to pick up my mail in person at the Seattle facility."
We’re prepared to credit your account for one free shipment per month from Beaverton to a Fedex location in Seattle. Send us a note to [email protected] after your shipment arrives and we’ll credit your account.
“I prefer to use a Beaverton facility address to receive packages after the Seattle facility is migrated.”
We are prepared to add the Beaverton facility address to your account at no additional charge. Send us a note to [email protected] and we’ll get you set up.